Emmaus Main Street Partners
The Emmaus Main Street Partners was officially incorporated in 1995 as a non-profit program to support and revitalize the Emmaus historic downtown. Funding was provided by the State Department of Community and Economic Development with initial matching funds provided by the Borough of Emmaus.
The Emmaus Main Street Partners strive to improve the quality of life and the economic vitality of a vibrant and active Emmaus community through collaborative efforts among business owners, residents, volunteers, and other partners.
Our Emmaus Main Street Board of Directors relies on a handful of committees to accomplish action items to better our community. Some of those committees include:
- Business Development
- Ad Hoc Events (Golf, Old Fashioned Christmas, Farewell to Summer, etc.)
We are honored to co-host, collaborate, and participate in other organizations' events year-round to bring attention and foot traffic to our beautiful borough. Among those events are:
- SnowBlast Winter Arts Festival (run by Emmaus Arts Commission)
- East Penn Restaurant Week (with East Penn Chamber of Commerce)
- Emmaus Heritage Festival (run by the Emmaus Heritage Alliance)
- Emmaus Halloween Parade (run by Emmaus Borough)
- Small Business Saturday
- Old Fashioned Christmas with a Tree Lighting Ceremony and Holiday Cheers Trail (with Emmaus Borough)
We continue to work with a variety of different partners to run events and execute initiatives. Thank you for your continued partnership with our organization!
- Emmaus Heritage Alliance : Shelter House, Knauss Homestead, 1803 House, Emmaus Historical Society, Moravian Church, Emmaus Public Library, and the Remembrance Garden
- Emmaus Borough
- Emmaus Arts Commission
We would love to create new events and initiatives like a summer concert series in the Triangle, Hometown Hero Banners, and more!
If you're interested in serving on a committee, volunteering, starting a business in Emmaus, or just would like more information, contact Ashley Lorah, your Emmaus Main Street Manager, at AshleyL@LehighValleyChamber.org or Jessica O'Donnell at firstname.lastname@example.org