Downtown Allentown Market
Satisfy your cravings at Allentown's food hall! The Downtown Allentown Market, located in the heart of the city, brings insanely delicious culinary destinations right to the lively ArtsWalk.
Don't miss must-try foodie favorites like:
- Little Miss Korea's fries topped with caramelized kimchi, cheese, gochujang aioli, and choice of meat
- Discover the perfect cup of coffee at the Reading Coffee Company's new location - now open at DAM!
- Zahra's chicken and steak shawarma (available in a wrap or bowl), falafel, and fattoush salads
- Grab a drink at 1838 - this new bar offers craft beer, wine, to-go bottles, and much more!
Hungry for sushi, steak frites, or a sundae? Craving falafel, fried chicken, or a formaggio pizza? How about bao buns, baklava, butter-griddled naan, bulgogi beef cheesesteak, or bourbon cocktail?
Top off your meal with a decadent dessert.
- Batch Microcreamery offers 16 rotating flavors of made-from-scratch, premium ice cream and sorbets. In addition, you'll want to try their floats, milkshakes, and ice cream flights, tacos, and nachos. Ten signature sundaes such as Maple Bits (homemade waffle, espresso ice cream, pure maple syrup, and bacon bits) are available as well as hard milkshakes with alcohol such as Banana Creme Pie, Boozy Chocolate, and Spiked Samoa.
No matter what your taste buds are craving, there’s a good chance they’ll be satisfied at the Downtown Allentown Market.
Visit their website for further details on safety practices.
- ADA Compliant:
- Full Bar:
- Free Parking:
- Group Friendly (10+):
- Free Wifi: