Christmas City Spirits
Christmas City Spirits produces quality and authentic spirits, aiming to exceed the consumers' expectations for a unique experience. Located within the historical Sun Inn in downtown Bethlehem, PA, complimentary spirits tastings are available. Spirits are served at the Tavern restaurant located inside the Sun Inn as well. Local delivery, shipping within PA, and pickup available.
- Cherry Bounce- Try a delicious cherry cordial made with dark cherries, cloves, and cinnamon.
- Coal Region Boilo- This is a honey liqueur that's all ready to drink and soothe, just warm it up! A Pennsylvania Coal Region favorite in the fall/winter months, Boilo is a honey / ginger flavored “moonshine”, infused with other select spices. Serve it hot or cold, this will warm your spirit on a cold day.
- 100% Barley Whiskey makes a fantastic Manhattan, only outdone by adding a bit of cherry bounce replacing the sweet vermouth.
- Select Grain Vodka is so smooth you won't need to mix it with anything else!
- The Colonial Rum is copper pot distilled and aged to sweet perfection!
- Wednesday's 3-7 p.m.
- Thursday's 1-7 p.m.
- Friday's 1-8 p.m.
- Saturday's 12-8 p.m.
- Sunday's 12-5 p.m.
Alcohol played a major role in colonial America. You could even argue that massive taxes on the trade were a trigger for the American Revolution. The Moravians bought their distilling knowledge to Bethlehem in 1741 and the craft has had a presences throughout the entire region ever since. A group of Lehigh Valley friends bring back the authenticity and history of this tradition with products made with local sources.
- On-site Food:
- Group Friendly (10+):
- Free Wifi: