Building a Better Boyertown
There are historic towns and there are “historic” towns, but Historic Boyertown is unique among them. Different than most historic towns in the region, Boyertown has retained its Victorian authenticity and charm and combined the gracious architecture with a 21st century attitude and genuine, hometown hospitality.
Come to ride the Colebrookdale Railroad, restored to its Victorian glory. See cars from bygone days that were made here. See a first-run movie in the town's period theater. Stay in the Twin Turrets Inn, with today’s luxury and amenities in true Victorian high style surroundings, right in town.
Plan to drive one of the self-guided trails featured on the historicboyertown.com to experience the Boyertown area and its wonders firsthand. Find lodging, restaurants, and nightlife, to rest your head, feed your hunger and whet your whistle. Find out what local events are happening to experience the best of Boyertown's close knit Main Street community.
What You'll Love
- Beautiful, authentic, small-town charm, with friendly faces and lots of great food.
- Amazing historic attractions like the Colebrookdale Railroad and Boyertown Museum of Historic Vehicles, plus world-class arts attractions like Taylor Backes and Dancing Tree Creations.
- Shops full of treasures and one-of-a-kind finds.
Make the Most of Your Visit
- Take the Colebrookdale Railroad from the station in the heart of Boyertown into the Secret Valley to enjoy an excursion in beautiful Victorian style that you can’t experience anywhere else.
- Explore the Boyertown Museum of Historic Vehicles to see beautifully restored examples of vehicles built in Boyertown's Boyertown Auto Body Works and other antique vehicles built in Pennsylvania.
- Stroll the Bear Fever featuring 70 painted unique art quality bears in downtown Boyertown to get the full overview of our charming historic town.
Meet in Historic Boyertown
Consider Historic Boyertown for your next meeting, whether it’s a private small group retreat to be held in the Victorian surroundings of the Twin Turrets Inn, or renting the entire Colebrookdale Railroad for an energizing corporate “retreat on wheels” or team building “on the go” with or without lunch. If none of our in-town meeting options fit your specifications, we are surrounded with world-class meeting facilities such as Bear Creek Mountain Resort, where you can meet and break to enjoy the historic town.
Bring Your Group to Historic Boyertown
Historic Boyertown is the ideal location for groups of 20 and above. The ideal group experience begins with a visit to the Boyertown Museum of Historic Vehicles, featuring lovingly restored antique cars built in Boyertown and surrounds. Next, a visit to Dancing Tree Creations introduces the group to the completely unique creations of 200 local, regional and national artists. From there, it’s on to the Colebrookdale Railroad for an excursion into the Secret Valley, while dining on a catered lunch, followed by an awe inspiring glass blowing demonstration at Taylor Backes. At the end of the day, the group can relax before dinner, tasting the wines of Manatawny Creek Winery. The team at Historic Boyertown can customize any group trip to your exact specifications.