Bethlehem Visitor Center at SteelStacks™
Due to COVID-19, this facility is closed until further notice.
The oldest building on the Campus, the 1863 Stock House, serves visitors to the region by offering state-of-the-art electronic kiosks and a staff that is chockful of information on what to see and do while in the area. The Visitor Center at SteelStacks presented by St. Luke’s University Health Network also offers restrooms for those taking advantage of all the activities happening on the site.
Visitor Center Hours / Parking
The Visitor Center is open daily from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.; and Thursdays - Saturdays from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Parking is available in the lot adjacent to the building, except during Musikfest.
- Group Friendly (10+):