Apollo Farms Ltd.
At Apollo Farms, it's not just about the trail ride. Here you'll learn the basics about horse care while un-mounted.
You'll learn the equipment and how to tack up. Each ride starts out in a fenced in arena. For those that are to timid to ride on the trails, the ring is often a comfortable alternative. For those who would like to go out on the trail, a guide rides with you to ensure your safety and enjoyment.
All the horses and staff are trained and experienced. Trail rides are approximately 90-minutes and cost $55.95 per person, plus tax. For the non-horse friends in your group/family, a full-stocked pond is located on-site for PA-licensed fishing. A fee of $19.95 is charged for access to fish and keep.
What To Know Before You Go
- You’ll ride English style instead of the traditional, western pleasure when trail riding for leisure.
- You’ll want to wear close-toed shoes and long pants as bare skin will rub against the leather on the saddle and can cause irritation.
- Approved helmets will be offered and while they are strongly recommended, they are not required.
- Arrive 20-30 minutes ahead of your scheduled ride time. Each ride has 15-minutes of safety instruction before the ride starts. And, it is always nice to rub your ponies neck and say hi before he/she becomes your partner for the next 90 minutes.
- Maximum weight limit for riders is 250 lbs.
- Free Parking:
- Parking On-site: