Amazing Jacobsburg Horseback Trail Rides
Enjoy a beautiful and scenic trail ride through the 1,000+ acres of Jacobsburg State Park. This relaxing one-hour trail ride will consist of small groups of two-four visitors, per ride. Riders will traverse through the woods, fields, and alongside a stream aboard gentle and well-mannered, trained horses. A knowledgeable and safety conscious guide will escort.
What a great way to experience the beauty and serenity of Lehigh Valley's best unparalleled trails! Rides available select times on the weekends. Reservations required.
What To Know Before You Go
- You’ll want to wear close-toed shoes and long pants as bare skin will rub against the leather on the saddle and can cause irritation.
- Approved helmets are required and will be offered if you don't have your own.
- Arrive 15 minutes ahead of your scheduled ride time. Each ride has 15-minutes of safety instruction and 15-minutes of practice before the ride starts. And, it is always nice to rub your ponies neck and say hi before he/she becomes your partner for the hour ride.
- Minimum age for riders is 10 years old.
- Maximum weight limit for riders is 250 lbs.
Pony rides and pony parties are also offered at your location and for hire at festivals and special events. Pony Party rates start at $190. Reservations are required.
Carriage rides, weddings, Christmas carriage rides, horses for sale / lease, and natural hoof trimming services are offered through Quarter K Ranch.
- Free Parking:
- Parking On-site:
- Pet Friendly:
- Group Friendly (10+):
- Green / Sustainable Practices:
- Distance to Airport: 15