Amazing Jacobsburg Horseback Trail Rides
Enjoy a beautiful and scenic trail ride through the 1,000+ acres of Jacobsburg State Park. This relaxing one-hour trail ride will consist of small groups of two-four visitors, per ride. Riders will traverse through the woods, fields, and alongside a stream aboard gentle and well-mannered, trained horses. A knowledgeable and safety conscious guide will escort.
What a great way to experience the beauty and serenity of Lehigh Valley's best unparalleled trails! Rides available select times on the weekends. Reservations required.
What To Know Before You Go
- You’ll want to wear close-toed shoes and long pants as bare skin will rub against the leather on the saddle and can cause irritation.
- Approved helmets will be offered and while they are strongly recommended, they are not required.
- Arrive 20-30 minutes ahead of your scheduled ride time. Each ride has 15-minutes of safety instruction before the ride starts. And, it is always nice to rub your ponies neck and say hi before he/she becomes your partner for the next 75 minutes.
- Minimum age for riders is 10 years old.
- Maximum weight limit for riders is 250 lbs.
Pony rides and pony parties are also offered at your location and for hire at festivals and special events. Pony Party rates start at $190. Reservations are required.
Carriage rides, summer Horse Day Camp, boarding, riding and driving lessons, horse rental, horses for sale/lease, and natural hoof trimming services offered through Quarter K Ranch.
- Free Parking:
- Pet Friendly:
- Group Friendly (10+):