Established in 1981, The Aladdin Restaurant specializes in fresh, authentic Middle Eastern Cuisine and has been family owned and operated for over 30 years. Violette Younes is the owner and chef. She makes everything in house from the popular hummus & babaganouj to hand-rolled grape leaves, baklava, and everything in between!
The Aladdin Restaurant invites you to bring your favorite wine, relax and lounge against plush pillows and dine beneath a starlit sky. Come join the team at Aladdin where great ambiance meets even better food! Reservations accepted but not required. We also have a private dining room that fits up to 40 guests, perfect for your next event!
- Aladdin offers many vegetarian options.
- Belly Dancers every Saturday night; no cover charge.
- The restaurant is BYOB. Just bring your favorite wine, and let the staff do the rest!
- Lunch, Tuesday – Friday, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Dinner,Tuesday – Saturday, 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.; Sundays, 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Closed Mondays
- Cuisine: Middle Eastern / Mediterranean
- Reservations Accepted:
- Children’s Menu:
- Dinner Price: Up to $20
- Private Event Space:
- Free Parking:
- Parking On-site:
- Group Friendly (10+):