Whose Business is the Arts? Public Forum
Bringing together business leaders, members of the arts community, and foundation and government representatives for a conversation on the future of the arts in the Lehigh Valley.
Stimulating a dialogue to promote sustainability for the nonprofit arts and culture industry and foster stronger alliances between the arts, business, foundation and government sectors.
Through presentations and interactive sessions, the forum will enable participants to explore the value of our cultural community in terms of the following:
- Impact on our local economy
- Influence on our quality of life
- Best practices for strengthening business partnerships and community engagement
The forum is targeted for persons who have a vested interest in sustaining a thriving arts community in the Lehigh Valley, including:
- Business executives
- Corporate contributions and community relations representatives
- Artists, arts administrators, and arts patrons
- Board members and vendors of cultural organizations
- Government officials
Lehigh Valley Arts Council & Lehigh Valley Partnership Members: $30
Board members and Vendors: $30
On-site (space permitting): $60
Breakfast provided. Need-based scholarships available: call 610-437-5915.
For more information, please visit: http://www.lvartscouncil.org/whose-business/