Vino in the Valley on the Lehigh Valley Wine Trail
March 9-10, 16-17, 23-24, 30-31
Event hours: Saturdays from 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. Sundays from noon - 5 p.m.
(NOTE: in 2019 there are five weekends in March. This event does NOT occur the first weekend of the month.)
The Vino in the Valley Passport Program along the Lehigh Valley Wine Trail involves purchasing a passport for $35 and then visiting each of the wineries during the four weekends in March.
As you visit our eight member wineries you will be offered delicious food and wine pairings (tasting sized) to sample, and also a complimentary wine tasting at each winery. Your passport will be stamped during each visit and ultimately entered into the Grand Prize Drawing once it has stamps from all eight wineries.
We recommend that you plan on visiting no more than three wineries a day so you can get the most enjoyment out of your experience without being rushed. Since our wineries are all family-owned and operated, we each have our own set of house rules. So please check with individual wineries if you have any questions.
(Sorry, but we DO NOT offer refunds on already-purchased passports.)
Each winery will be giving away 20 $50 local restaurant gift certificates at random over these four weekends of the event. There will be 160 instant winners! One in 11 passport holders will win. Visit all 8 wineries to improve your chance of winning. Also, get your passport stamped by all 8 wineries for a chance to win the Grand Prize Drawing – a gift certificate for $250 Wine Trail Bucks (to be given away in April after event is over).
How the Vino in the Valley Passport Program Works:
1) Purchase a passport for $35, either in person at one of our 8 member wineries (not available for purchase at Pinnacle Ridge), or online. (Passport program participants must be age 21 or older.)
2) During the four weekends of March (Saturdays and Sundays), visit our member wineries to enjoy a food and wine pairing (tasting sized) and have your passport stamped in the corresponding winery box on the front. A complimentary wine tasting at each member winery is also included.
3) Get stamps from all 8 wineries before filling out your contact information on the bottom of the front side of the passport. Tear it off and turn it in at the last winery you visit in order to be entered to the Grand Prize Drawing.
Passports are now on sale for $35 each at all eight member wineries (cash or check only), as well as online via EventBrite.com (credit card only). Only 1,800 passports are printed, and more than half are already sold, so wine lovers are encouraged to purchase them early since they may sell out in advance of the event.
- Amoré Vineyards & Winery, Nazareth
- Black River Farms, Bethlehem
- Blue Mountain Vineyards, New Tripoli
- Clover Hill Vineyards & Winery, Breinigsville
- Franklin Hill Vineyards, Bangor
- Galen Glen Vineyard & Winery, Andreas
- Tolino Vineyards, Bangor
- Vynecrest Winery, Breinigsville