The 37th Annual Allen D. Deibler Memorial Golf Classic Presented by KDG
The 37th Annual Allen D. Deibler Memorial Golf Classic Presented by KDG | September 24, 2021
For 37 years, The Arc of Lehigh and Northampton Counties’ annual Allen D. Deibler Memorial Golf Classic has prospered as one of the Lehigh Valley’s most inclusive and impactful fundraising events in support of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD). While we know a brighter future lies before us, our work to help children, adults and families with disabilities return to some sense of normalcy is far from over.
Your support of our 37th Annual Golf Classic directly benefits The Arc’s Advocacy department which serves local children, adults and families through Educational Advocacy, Systemic Advocacy and Resource Dissemination. Our Advocacy department is not supported by government funds or waivers, so it is your generosity and partnership that has helped us continue to provide the highest quality Advocacy, resource dissemination and supports for local people and families at no cost to the family or our community. Thank you for joining us in our mission to create a more inclusive, accessible and equitable Lehigh Valley for people of all ages!
- Event Starting Time: 11 a.m. Registration, 12:15 p.m. Shotgun Start
- Location: Southmoore Golf Club, 235 Moorestown Drive, Bath, PA
- Format: Four-person scramble
- Entry Deadline: September 10, 2021
- Entry Includes: As one of the Lehigh Valley’s most inclusive benefit golf tournaments, your participation in The Allen D. Deibler Golf Classic NOW includes ALL of the following with your entry:
- 18 holes of Golf & Golf Cart
- Driving Range and Practice
- Three Mulligans
- Entry into all golf contests such as The Pot of Golf, Putting Contest and more
- $10 in complimentary food/refreshment tickets
- Swag bag
- Gourmet Dinner, Awards and Flight prizes!
To purchase your 2021 Allen D. Deibler individual or foursome entry, or program advertisement, please visit: https://arclngolf2021.givesmart.com/
Questions? Need more information? Please contact Mitch Lenett or Chris Kaklamanis at: 610-849-8076, or at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org