Summer Concert Series
The Promenade Shops at Saucon Valley are hosting a Summer Concert Series at The Patio presented by Allegiant! These free shows will be held on Saturdays in June and July with each performance beginning at 1 p.m. and ending at 4 p.m.
- June 5 - Peter Johann Band: They're not your typical Top 40 cover band, their song selection may be new to some, but will be enjoyable for all. Peter Johann Band’s goal is to provide a high‐energy, musically diverse show that no other band can offer.
- June 19 - Yingling – Porter on Tap: A blend of authentic full-bodied heart-and-soul harmonies and original songwriting with occasional splashes of country flavor and blues harmonica. Their smooth, robust sound has a unique character that complements any mood and is enjoyed by the most discerning listener. Together they're able to entertain in any space with impressive guitar licks, rocking classic covers, great originals, and wonderful harmonies. You won’t be disappointed with the sound they offer on tap!
- July 3 - Acoustic Kitty Project: Original Country-rock music touching on themes of Love, Loss, Sorrow, Sweetness, and the Human Condition. Drawing from Country, Rock, Jazz, Jam, Blues, and Folk sensibilities, Carter’s songs expose the raw, common threads that run through all of our lives.
- July 17 – Scott Marshall Band: Popular Award-Winning Singer/Songwriter Scott Marshall and his band of Highway Souls offer their own brand of Americana music that inspires and delivers all the elements needed for an honest foot stomping, soul shaking, hand clapping good old time.
- July 31 – Tim Harakal: Local Lehigh Valley star offers an array of music that engages any crowd. Tim plays gigs all throughout this area that he calls home. Be sure to mark your calendars for this performance you won’t want to miss.