Join Colebrookdale Railroad in a farewell to the year and watch the snowflakes on a cold, clear winter’s afternoon as the train winds its way through the Secret Valley. Choose to enjoy a complimentary glass of champagne (must be over 21) or sparkling cider on board or enjoy an ala carte beverage. This is a two-hour round trip departing and arriving in Boyertown, Pennsylvania. Trains run daily December 26 through December 31.
- Deluxe Coach serves beverages only.
- Lunch served in Dining Car on 1 p.m. Snowflake Special.
- Dinner served in Dining Car on 4 p.m. Snowflake Special.
- The First Class Parlor includes hors d'oeuvres, a keepsake Colebrookdale Railroad glass, and your first fill is on the Railroad.
- This is a two-hour round trip departing and arriving at Boyertown, Pennsylvania, in heated Edwardian-era coaches.
December 28, 2019 4 p.m. - Colebrookdale Railroad is serving a vegan meal for dining passengers. See the Menu Page