Snowflake Special Train Ride
Join us in a farewell to the year and watch the snowflakes on a cold, clear winter’s afternoon as the train winds its way through the Secret Valley. Choose to enjoy a complimentary glass of champagne (must be over 21) or sparkling cider on board or enjoy an ala carte beverage.
Two-hour round trip departing and arriving in Boyertown, Pennsylvania. Trains run daily December 26 through December 31. For a full schedule of train depatures, click here.
- Deluxe Coach serves beverages only.
- Lunch served in Dining Car on 1 PM Snowflake Special.
- Dinner served in Dining Car on 4 PM Snowflake Special.
- The First Class Parlor includes hors d'oeuvres, a keepsake Colebrookdale Railroad glass, and your first fill is on us.
- Two-hour round trip departing and arriving at Boyertown, Pennsylvania, in heated Edwardian-era coaches.