Senior Science Mondays
Senior Science Mondays provide the unique opportunity to explore health topics in depth with experts from St. Luke’s University Health Network. Each session includes an hour-long presentation by a St. Luke’s expert, along with light snacks and refreshments.
- RSVP suggested. Limited space available.
- Programs are geared toward adults age 55 and up. All ages welcome.
- Presentations are from 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. on select Mondays.
- Programs are free for members or included with a special $5 admission on program dates.
- Seniors are invited to explore the Science Center before and after the program
click here for a schedule of program days and topics