Santa's Polar Bear Express
Join Santa on a magical adventure into Christmas past on a beautiful train journeys. Sip complimentary hot cocoa or enjoy Christmas cookies and, on some trains, sing favorite carols as the Secret Valley passes by your window. Santa brings a gift for every child, and every child has an opportunity to give their Christmas letter to him (Colebrookdale Railroad even provides the crayons!) The Victorian charm of heated coaches makes Christmas memories to last a lifetime.
- Approx. two-hour round trip.
- The Deluxe Coach serves beverages only.
- Brunch served in Dining Car on 10 a.m. Express
- Brunch is provided by the Jukebox Cafe and includes fruit cup, scrambled eggs, seasoned potatoes, bacon, sausage, pancakes, orange juice, poinsettia (champagne & cranberry juice), coffee, tea, and water.
- Lunch served in Dining Car on 1 p.m. Express
- Dinner served in Dining Car on 4 p.m. Express
- Please refer to our menu page for meal selection.
- First Class Parlor, an adult experience, includes hors d'oeuvres, a keepsake Colebrookdale Railroad glass, AND your first fill of that glass is on us.