The 2020 NASCAR Doubleheader Week at Pocono Raceway will feature five races in four days including two NASCAR Cup Series races (taking place on consecutive days), a NASCAR Xfinity Series race, NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series race and an ARCA Menards Series race! This first-ever historic event is a must-see for any fan of racing or live event thrill seeker. Personal coolers are welcome all weekend and parking is free. Tickets start at just $10 and kids 12 and under are free all four days.
2020 Pocono Raceway NASCAR Doubleheader Schedule (tentative):
Thursday, June 25
Camping Will Begin at noon ET for race fans.
- ARCA Menards Series Practice & Qualifying
- 4:15 p.m. ET – General Tire #AnywhereIsPossible 200 – ARCA Menards Series Race – (80 Laps/ 200 Miles)
Friday, June 26
- NASCAR Cup Series Practice
- NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series Practice & Qualifying
Saturday, June 27
- NASCAR Xfinity Series Practice
- NASCAR Cup Series Qualifying for Race #1 – Single Car, Impound & Field Invert For Second Race
- Noon ET – NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series Race (60 Laps/150 Miles)
- 3 p.m. ET – NASCAR Cup Series Race #1 (130 Laps/325 Miles)
Sunday, June 28
- NASCAR Xfinity Series Qualifying
- Noon ET – Pocono Green 225 Recycled by J.P. Mascaro & Sons – NASCAR Xfinity Series Race (90 Laps / 225 Miles)
- 3:30 p.m. ET – NASCAR Cup Series Race #2 (140 Laps/350 Miles)
Visit Pocono Raceway's website for a more detailed, tentative schedule of events.
Buy tickets online by visiting www.poconoraceway.com/tickets.