Mayfair at Cedar Crest College
Mayfair Festival: May 28 - 30, 2021
Founded in 1987, Mayfair Festival of the Arts is a 30 year-tradition in Lehigh Valley that features food & craft vendors, artists, music, and live performances. The mission of the festival is to educate the general public about different forms of art and inspire visitors to create their own works. This Mayfair Festival PA sets itself apart from other festivals by including a wide range of art genres, making them accessible to those in the Lehigh Valley community.
Admission is free. This year's featured musical acts on the Main Stage are sponsored by RCN and include Central City Orchestra, Large Flowerheads, Jimmy and the Parrots, and GoGo Gadjet.
- May 28: 4 to 10 p.m. May 28
- May 29 and May 30: noon to 10 p.m.
What You'll Love
- More than 100 local artisans featuring pottery, fiber arts, woodworking, glass, jewelry, drawings, photography, and much more.
- Don't miss the KidSpace, an area for childern's art, and the Gallery at Mayfair, a juried art exhibition.
- Impressive schedule of live music on multiple stages on the festival site.
Enhanced Safety Measures
Signage will be abundant across campus to ensure festival-goers understand and adhere to the protocols of the festival. Cedar Crest College lists enhanced safety measures that will be followed during the festival including:
- Mandatory face coverings: Masks must be worn at all times, except when eating or drinking with your designated group. Anyone not complying with this requirement will be asked to leave the festival grounds immediately.
- Social distancing: Festival-goers must remain six feet apart from others not in their party. You are asked to bring your own chairs to this year’s festival, as limited tables will be provided around campus. You are also asked to find a designated pod in and around the tents/bandstand areas where you may set up and enjoy the festival. Groups must fit safely within the pod area and may be asked to separate, even if related, to ensure social distancing.
- Cleaning, disinfection: Multiple handwashing stations, hand sanitizer stations, electrostatic disinfectant sprayers, and cleaning supplies will be found throughout the festival.
For more information on Mayfair Festival in Allentown, visit www.cedarcrest.edu/mayfair.