Live at the Falls
Live at the Falls, the free live outdoor music series kicks off in June and runs through the end of September. Live at the Falls, presented by Lehigh Valley Health Network, runs from 6-8:30 p.m. Thursday evenings at Scott Park in Downtown Easton.
Food trucks open at 6 p.m., with music following at 6:30 p.m. The series offers a chance to listen to great music, and enjoy fresh fare from food trucks in a picturesque setting. Scott Park has a kids playground area, and lawn games are available as well. Parking is free!
Throughout the season, Porters’ Pub will host a libations tent featuring wine, Kentucky and Moscow mules, as well as craft brews.
Live at the Falls will follow all local, state and CDC guidelines. Fully vaccinated guests will not be required to wear a mask. Scott Park affords plenty of space to spread out and enjoy the tunes.
Check out the 2021 lineup:
- June 3: Colebrook Road
- June 10: Jim Gaudet & The Railroad Boys
- June 17: Dayna Gaynor and Tribe of Friends
- June 24: James Supra / Sarah Ayers Band
- July 1: Marc Berger & Ride
- July 8: We May Be Right
- July 15: Acoustic Kitty Project
- July 22: Lehigh Valley Urban Latin Orchestra
- July 29: School of Rock Easton
- August 5: Reservoir Hill
- August 12: Serene Green
- August 19: A Few Good Men
- August 26: TBD
- September 2: No concert on this date
- September 9: Nora Jane Struthers
- September 16: Roi and the Secret People
- September 23: Boat House Row
- September 30: Zaire