Lehigh Valley Passport to History Virtual ‘History Happy Hour'
Join Lehigh Valley Passport to History's virtual ‘History Happy Hour’ series starting on July 16.
The five-part series, hosted by Lehigh Valley with Love Media’s George Wacker, will air live on Thursdays at 5:30 p.m. on the Lehigh Valley Passport to History Facebook page. Each 30-minute episode will highlight a different theme and discussion from the night’s host museum, as well as a featured drink from the night’s drink sponsor, from a local Lehigh Valley brewery, winery, or distillery.
- July 16: John Sebastian Goundie, Town Brewer with Ted Moyer of Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites, Bethlehem. Drink Sponsor: To be announced.
- July 23: Hugh Moore –The Slightly Wacky Inventor of the Dixie Cup with Martha Capwell Fox of the National Canal Museum, Easton. Drink Sponsor: To be announced.
- July 30: Early Pennsylvania Dutch Therapies for Pandemics (and other diseases) with Dr. Ned Heindel of Williams Township Historical Society. Drink Sponsor: To be announced.
- August 6: American Revolutionary War - Henry Gun-making Family, Revolution, and Re-enacting with Jacobsburg Historical Society. Drink Sponsor: The Colony Meadery.
- August 13: History's Heroic First Responders - Firefighters with Karen Samuels of Lower Saucon Historical Society, Slate Belt Heritage Center, and Northampton County Historical and Genealogical Society. Drink Sponsor: Bangor Trust Brewing.
- August 20: Christian's Spring, An Exploration of the Brewery and Other Trades in this Lost Moravian Settlement with the Moravian Historical Society. Drink Sponsor: To be announced.