Laughing At My Nightmare's 6th Annual Run, Walk, and Roll 5k
Laughing At My Nightmare, Inc. is a 501(c)3 charity that provides free, life-changing equipment to people living with muscular dystrophy. From breathing devices to adaptive computers, our goal is to make life more healthy, comfortable, and productive for the incredible clients we serve.
Our annual 5K Run, Walk, and Roll is taking place on June 16th, 2018 at The ArtsQuest Center at SteelStacks in Bethlehem, PA. Registration begins at 8am and the run kicks off at 9:30am!
Register online before May 25th to guarantee yourself an exclusive t-shirt and save 34% on your registration fee!
Online registration: https://laughingatmynightmare.com/5k
Other cool details:
- This is a family (and pet!) friendly event! Lots of groups bring children in strollers every year, and many participants choose to "stroll" the 5K course rather than run it. This is not an Olympic qualifier.
- If you are a speed-demon who wants to run the event for time, we having a professional timing company set up to tell you how blazingly fast you ran, plus lots of awards for the fastest runners in every age group!
- There will be plenty of snacks!
- Group discounts are available for teams of 5 or more runners! Make sure you get your team registered early so we can list you on the run t-shirts! That info is all here: https://laughingatmynightmare.com/5k
- There is tons of free parking on the premises, including many wheelchair-accessible spaces. The entire run course is fully paved and 100% wheelchair-accessible.
- Sponsorships are available! Your generosity not only helps us raise more funds for our mission, but we'll also make sure our hundreds of participants know your company is a force for GOOD! More info here: https://laughingatmynightmare.com/5k