Grim's Fall Festival is the Lehigh Valley's premiere fall harvest experience! With everything from hayrides to apple cider slushies, Grim's has something for everyone!
The expanded play corral is complete with bounce pillows, pedal cart track, toss games, huge slide, sand pit, hay bale mountain, dog agility show and more! The kitchen serves up delicious homemade fare and the on-site bakery features fall favorites like apple dumplings, candy apples, apple cider donuts, and pies (the kind with the flaky buttery crust like your grandma always made!).
A trip to Grim's wouldn't be complete without a hayride on the beautiful countryside and a stroll through the corn maze. The apple orchard has over 25 varieties available for picking or your can buy them pre-picked in the store. Grim's offers many different varieties of pumpkins in every shape and color along with beautiful fall mums that will complete your fall home décor. Apple picking begins after Labor day with the Fall Festival runs mid-September-end of October.
- Flat fee of $16.95 per person for full unlimited access to all equals $0.84 per activity! Children age 2 and under are free.
- Corn Maze, try your luck at finding your way thru groomed paths cut into the 4 acre field of 6’ to 8’ tall irrigated Corn Maze. Test your knowledge for hints to the exit.
- Pick your own Pumpkins from the irrigated Pumpkin Patch grown on a bed of straw, 1000’s to choose from.
- Pick-Your-Own Apple orchard, 28 different varieties.
- Hay Ride Tours.
- Bring your cameras for the prime fall instagram shots.
- Purchase your favorite fall sweet treats from the bakery.