Easter Bunny Arrival
The Promenade Shops at Saucon Valley is excited to welcome guests back for pictures with the Easter Bunny beginning Saturday, March 20, 2021! The Easter Bunny will be available to meet with families inside the outdoor Stone Gazebo, located in Town Square presented by Lehigh Valley Health Network (near Starbucks) for keepsake family photos, taken with care by Dan's Camera. Reservations are required, and can be made on the Dan's website by clicking here (walk-ups are unfortunately not permitted.)
Below is just an example of the safety steps being taken:
- Touch points will be cleaned hourly.
- Staff and the Easter Bunny will have temperature checks prior to the start of each shift and will wear face coverings.
- The set will be thoroughly disinfected during breaks and after closing each night.
- One-way traffic.
Preparing for Your Visit
- Pictures with the Easter Bunny reservation sessions are limited to one household per each reservation.
- Guests ages 2 and up are required to wear face coverings.
- Guests are not permitted to sit on the Easter Bunny's lap during their visit.
- Social distancing markers will be in place as a reminder to maintain a 6 ft distance.
- Please sanitize your hands prior to your visit with the Easter Bunny. Hand sanitizing stations will be placed at the Gazebo entrance.
This event and its activities are weather permitting. The schedule is also subject to change without advance notice.
Please note: No cell phone or personal photography permitted.