Dragon Boat Festival - Cancer Support Community - GLV
The Dragons Are Coming to the Lehigh Valley!
Dragon Boating is easy to learn, extremely safe, and an activity where men and women compete side by side towards the same goal. Regardless how old, young, big or little: once a paddler is in stroke, they are contributing to their team! Add the outdoors, the water, the visual spectacle of dragon boating and you get a perfect activity for corporate team building, or a group outing!
Who, What, When, Where, Why
• Saturday, June 16th from 8 AM- 3 PM at Evergreen Lake, Bath, PA
• The festival proceeds benefit the Cancer Support Community of the Greater Lehigh Valley
• Absolutely no experience is necessary to participate.
• Excellent Corporate Team Building day or group outing! Prizes will be awarded.
• Team composition: Recommended about 21-24 participants per team, minimum of 8 female paddlers in the boat for every race and the minimum age is 12.
• In addition to race day, teams will receive one practice session the week of the Festival
1. Corporate –Sponsorship Opportunities are available
2. Community –$2,500 per boat or $100 per person
More information about types of teams/boats when you click Register!
Click here for more information and to register for the Cancer Support Community of the Greater Lehigh Valley Dragon Boat Festival or call the Cancer Support Community at 610-861-7555.
The Cancer Support Community of the Greater Lehigh Valley provides support, education, and hope to people with cancer and their loved ones.Through participation in professionally led support groups, educational workshops and mind/body classes, people affected by cancer learn vital skills that enable them to regain control, reduce isolation, and restore hope regardless of the stage of disease. All programs are offered free