Black Sabbitch - The All Female Black Sabbath
Since 2011, Black Sabbitch have been selling out shows and wowing even the most difficult to please Sabbath worshipers, gaining a rabid fan base, and the respect of critics, fans, and musicians alike. They were hand-picked by Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne to open the inaugural Ozzfiesta and by Dave Grohl to play Cal Jam with Foo Fighters and Iggy Pop, after which the FooFighters shared photos of Black Sabbitch saying "we were spellbound.”
In 2021, they will play Psycho Las Vegas with The Flaming Lips, Danzig, Ty Segal, and Mercyful Fate. Nick Zinner of The Yeah Yeah Yeahs chose Black Sabbitch to headline his curated festival Bedrocktoberfest and legendary street artist Shepard Fairey had Black Sabbitch open his Black Sabbath retrospective, Never Say Die. Electroclash superstar Peaches recently sat in as lead vocalist with Black Sabbitch for a special two night run in Los Angeles.
- "Finally Black Sabbitch took the stage and pretty much melted everyone's faces. The all-female Black Sabbath... were not only talented — nailing every note of the legendary group's familiar repertoire — but were captivating to an almost distracting level". The LA Weekly
- “Those who seek the purest source of the one-of-a-kind Sabbath sound never walk away from a Sabbitch live show feeling like they settled for a dollar store version of the Birmingham four. Sabbitch offers an experience that even Ozzy and the boys couldn’t provide. After adding up Sabbitch’s raw musical talent, their ability to play the songs Sabbath were forced to raise to the rafters...the only label you could possibly hang on Black Sabbitch would have to be “undeniable.” NEW TIMES – Phoenix
- "Black Sabbitch restores the swing and speeds (to the Sabbath catalogue) capturing the potency and intensity of the original Sabbath". Times Union – Albany NY
- “Don’t call Black Sabbitch a tribute. They are the female version of Black Sabbath. They bring a new shine to old doom. Indeed, they rock the living hell out of Sabbath’s catalog.” San Diego Reader
- “Cover bands, tribute bands, and the rest, we don’t need most of ’em, but we do need Black Sabbitch.” OrganThing.com
- “We were spellbound.” Dave Grohl / Foo Fighters
Doors open at 7 p.m.; showtime 8 p.m. General Admission seating tickets in advance are $20 or day of show for $25. Tickets can be purchased at the Penn's Peak Box Office (walk-up only), Roadies Restaurant (walk-up only), or through Ticketmaster. For more information visit the website or call 866-605-PEAK.