Annual Historic Turkey Trot 5K & Fun Walk
The Turkey Trort has been helping you burn off those Thanksgiving Day calories for 19 years! Join a 5K Competitive Run/Walk or 1.7 mile Fun Walk through Bethlehem's Colonial Industrial Quarter and beautiful historic district on Saturday, November 27.
Competitive runners and walkers will delight in a unique path through the Central Moravian Historic District of Bethlehem, leading down to the tranquil trail along Sand Island. View historic buildings like the 1869 Luckenbach Mill, the Sun Inn, Central Moravian Church, the Moravian Museum of Bethlehem, and many more on your run/walk.
Not quite ready for a 5K but love to walk? Enter the 1.7 mile Fun Walk instead! Pups and strollers welcome on the Fun Walk for an enjoyable family outing. Don't miss photos with Santa, a look inside the historic Luckenbach Mill, as well as the Best Pet Costume Contest and healthy snacks!
- Sept. 21 - Nov. 24: Runners/Competitive Walkers: $40, Fun Walkers: $25.
- After Nov. 24, Runners/Competitive Walkers: $45, Fun Walkers: $30
All registered 5K participants receive:
- Turkey Trot T-Shirt
- FREE Refreshments
- FREE Admission to Trees of Historic Bethlehem and Christmas in the Quarter with the race T-shirt or Bib all weekend!
- View the Holiday Dinner Art Exhibition at the Luckenbach Mill during pick-up on Saturday.
- Friday, November 26, 2:00 - 7:00 p.m. at the Luckenbach Mill
- Saturday, November 24, 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. at the Luckenbach Mill
Race Start Time & Location
1869 Luckenbach Mill
459 Old York Road, Bethlehem, PA 18018
Parking located on city streets or city parking garages.
- 8:00 a.m. - Best Pet Costume Contest
- 9:00 a.m. - Competitive Runners
- 9:05 a.m. - Competitive Walkers
- 9:10 a.m. - Fun Walkers