5 Day Multisport Adventure - 4 Day Bike with a Rafting Trip
OUR 4 DAY BIKE RIDE WITH AN ADDED DAY OF FAMILY STYLE WHITEWATER RAFTING
Bike 138 miles of rail trail on the Smithsonian Affiliate, Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Corridor. Enjoy three of Pennsylvania’s award winning small towns. From the mountains of Jim Thorpe, to the cobblestone streets of Bethlehem and onto the revolutionary architecture of New Hope. Each of these towns are well established tourism destinations and are as unique as they are attractive. You will travel through 57,600 acres/90 miles of State Park interrupted only by quaint river towns. There will be opportunities to explore some of the oldest history in the USA. Follow the route of Anthracite Coal from mine to market during the Industrial Revolution.
This is similar to the 4 day ride. The 5 day includes a Family Style Whitewater Rafting Adventure with Pocono Whitewater on day two. It also includes an additional night of lodging at the Inn at Jim Thorpe.
- Biking on 138 miles of rail trail
- 8 miles of Whitewater Rafting on the Lehigh River
- Overnight accommodations at the Inn at Jim Thorpe, Hotel Bethlehem and the Fox & Hound Bed & Breakfast. Pocono Biking transports your luggage to each accommodation. No need to carry it on your bike!
- Professional bike guides, sag wagon, and basic bike repair. Even a replacement bike if needed to complete the ride.
- Rest stops with snacks and water.
- Breakfast on 4 days and lunch on 3 days
- Morning trail briefings
- Transportation back to your car by 4 p.m. on the final day
The 5 day Multisport Adventure runs from July 15th through July 19th. This trip is limited to 12 people so call 570-325-8430 to reserve your spot today!