32nd Annual Blueberry Festival
The 32nd Annual Blueberry Festival
Saturday, July 20, 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Sunday, July 21, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR FESTIVAL PARKING LOCATION.
The sweetest festival of the summer is back: the 32nd Annual Blueberry Festival at historic Burnside Plantation, Bethlehem's farm-in-the-city! At this two-day, family fun event, indulge in all things blueberry, listen to live music, watch Colonial demonstrations, enjoy kid's crafts and activities, and so much more!
Bring the whole family for a day on the farm with these great activities:
- Live Music
- Kids Games & Crafts
- Award Winning Garden
- Local Crafters & Vendors
- Colonial Demonstrations
- House & Barn Tours
Don't forget Fido! Family-friendly dogs are welcome on leash!
Be sure to check out the other four-legged fun:
- Petting Zoo
- Pony Rides
- Read to Dogs Therapy Dogs Program for Children
- Dog Skills & Drills Demonstrations
- Pet Costume Contest Parade (Sunday, July 21)
- Pet Watering Stations
Bring your appetite for these Blueberry Delights...
- Blueberry Baking Contest for Adults & Children
- Pie-Eating Contests
- Blueberry Pies
- Blueberry Strudel
- Blueberry Coffee Cake
- Blueberry Ice Cream
- Blueberry Brewery Tasting Tent
Purchase your tickets day-of or skip the lines and purchase your tickets in advance.
Don't miss our online-only ticket specials:
- Family Pack - 2 Adults & Up to 4 Youth: $25
- Adult Brewery Combo Pass: $20 (5 Tastings in the Brewery Tasting Tent & a Glass)
- Adult Admission + 1 Blueberry Pie: $23