February is for lovebirds. With that comes the perfect chance to “treat yourself,” and of course your special someone.
You could keep it simple with some delicious, handmade chocolates from Josh Early Candies or The Shoppes at Premise Maid. Wine tasting along the Lehigh Valley Wine Trail or brewery-hopping around the Lehigh Valley Ale Trail is always a good choice. Plenty of the region’s restaurants are offering special Valentine’s Day weekend menus including Prime Steak House, Rodizio Grill, and The Dime at Renaissance Allentown Hotel.
We’re here to help you think out-of-the-box with date night ideas during the month of February. Try something new this year with our Be My Valley Valentine deals and discounts.
Deals & Discounts to Enhance Date Night
- Keep it classic with a couples massage at Balanced Body Therapeutic Massage. With your purchase, receive a complimentary hand paraffin dip.
- If you’re a wine lover like me, then you’ll want your boo to take you to Clover Hill Winery for their “Love Flights.” From February 13 - 16, enjoy a flight of four wines each paired with a sampling of food.
- Feeling artsy? On February 13, head to Color Me Mine in Bethlehem to create your very own smooth mugs. Enjoy chocolate and snacks at your table decorated with flowers. You’ll paint two ceramic mugs per couple (choose from lipstick print and a mustache design) and feel free to BYOB.
- The Dime is hosting un-traditional tea time every Saturday in February. Enjoy a “cocktail” tea pot and reinvented high tea snacks. Don’t forget to make reservations!
- Take advantage of the Lehigh Valley IronPigs “Sweetheart Special” and receive two field level tickets to Opening Day, each loaded with $5 of Ballpark Credit, along with a pair of adjustable caps for you and your special someone.
- It’s Valentine’s Day BOGO-A-GOGO at The Mill. On February 14, buy one single game of laser tag and/or miniature golf, get one free.
- On the weekend of February 13 - 14, join Pinnacle Ridge Winery for their Chocolate & Wine pairing event.
- State Theatre Center for the Arts is offering a BOGO deal to Verdi’s Aida on February 13. Simply buy one ticket and get the second free.
- Are you ready to dance? Take your sweetheart to Larry Harlow & The Latin Legends of Fania on February 13 at Zoellner at Arts Center. Buy one ticket and get the second free!
- Who doesn’t love more for less? When you purchase two full price tickets for Pocono Raceway’s NASCAR1 OR NASCAR2 races, receive one of the following gifts free.
- For Her: a free diamond heart necklace (.005cw)
- For Him: (2) Pocono Raceway Pint Glasses and a Pocono Raceway bottle opener
- Hilton Garden Inn and Staybridge Suites are offering discounted hotel stays with additions such as a sparkling wine, breakfast, and dinner for two.
Don’t forget to check out all of our Be My Valley Valentine deals for additional details. We’ll be adding to our list the entire month of February. Enjoy!