On the hunt for something to do in Lehigh Valley? Be sure to check out our Calendar of Events which is always brimming with local festivals, film showings, concerts, special dinners, and so much more. Each week, we highlight a few of the most anticipated upcoming events that are sure to add a boost of fun to your day. Be sure to share your Lehigh Valley experiences with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
This week, we've highlighted a few local events in addition to a number of Fourth of July celebrations throughout the region.
What’s Happening: July 1 - 4
- Kutztown Folk Festival: (July 2 - 10) Bring the whole family out for plenty of fun, and food! This annual fesival is a local favorite, and is recognized as the oldest folk life festival in the country. Check out the works of local craftsmen, admire the stunning quilts, and even try your hand at Pennsylvania Dutch. Learn more.
- Bethlehem Restaurant Week: (through Sunday, Saturday, July 2) Enjoy special menu offerings for a variety of restaurants throughout Historic Bethlehem. No tickets or passports are required for Restaurant Week, but reservations are strongly recommended. Learn more.
- Moonlight Rafting with Pocono Whitewater: (Sunday, July 3) Hit the river under the stars on this exciting journey with Pocono Whitewater. Your trip includes a post-rafting bonfire, plus a wine and cheese party. What better way to celebrate a summer weekend? Learn more.
Fourth of July Events
- Allentown's Celebration: Hosted at J. Birney Crum Stadium, this annual celebration features live music on two stages beginning at 5:30 p.m. This year, a free street festival surrounding the stadium will also take place. The evening concludes with a fireworks display at 9:15 p.m. Learn more.
- Bethlehem's Celebration: Head to SteelStacks for a weekend filled with fun! On Monday, live music kicks off at 3 p.m. and continues right up until the fireworks. Grab your lawn chairs and position them in front of the Levitt Pavilion stage for a spectacular view of the fireworks. Learn more.
- Fourth on the Field with the Lehigh Valley IronPigs will take place beginning at 6 p.m. The event features appearances by local food trucks, live music, and more. The event concludes with fireworks. Tickets are required. Learn more.
- Dorney Park: Spend a day packed with fun at Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom. Before you head home for the night, be sure to stick around for their spectacular fireworks display that kicks off around 10 p.m. Get your tickets.
And that’s just the start of the fun! Be sure to check out our full Calendar of Events.
Hosting an event and want to add it to our calendar? It’s easy! Simply submit your information viawww.UploadYourEvent.com.