The venue, nestled in the beautiful mountains of Jim Thorpe, is host to countless shows throughout the year and has been a mainstay in entertaining groups for over a decade. With well over 150 events per year, 2014 will be no different. The facility is completely ADA accessible and offers some incredible shows in 2014, as noted below. All prices quoted are inclusive of meal, non-alcoholic beverages, tax, gratuity and show (alcohol is available for purchase).
- The Artie Shaw Orchestra – Tuesday, April 29
- A Tribute to Benny Goodman and Peggy Lee – Wednesday, April 30 and Thursday, May 1
- Branson Fever – Tuesday, May 6 through Thursday, May 8
- Danny & The Juniors – Tuesday, May 20 and Wednesday, May 21
- The Swing Dolls – A Musical Tribute to the USO - Tuesday, October 7 through Thursday, October 9
- The Four Freshmen – Tuesday, October 14 and Wednesday, October 15
- Bill Haley's Comets – Wednesday, October 22 and Thursday, October 23
- Real Diamond – Tuesday, October 28 through Thursday, October 30
- The Glenn Miller Orchestra – Wednesday, November 5 and Thursday, November 6
Each luncheon show package comes with a step-on greeter to meet your coach upon arrival, followed by a great show and a delicious family-style hot meal including Penn’s Peak signature pot roast. Doors open at 11:30 a.m., followed by lunch at noon. Showtime is approximately 1 p.m. with departure at approximately 3:30 p.m. For more information, please visit PennsPeak.com or call 877-764-6328.