Making your meeting something that attendees talk about for years to come isn’t as difficult as you may think. Lehigh Valley is convenient and affordable. You’ll find beautiful facilities – including many unique and “out-of-the-box” options – with plenty of choices for entertainment, dining and lodging. Our experienced sales professionals can help you do everything from finding the right venue to arranging for meals and transportation. We thoroughly know the area and understand the specific needs of meeting planners.
Our roster of free services includes:
- Distribution of RFPs: Information distributed to area hotels, meeting facilities and appropriate venues.
- Site Inspection Arrangements: Escorted tours of appropriate meeting venues, hotels and exhibit facilities.
- Site Selection Support: We’ll help you develop a strong presentation to persuade decision makers to choose Lehigh Valley for your event.
- Vendor/Supplier Referrals: Discover Lehigh Valley can direct you to partner vendors who provide essential services and products for your event.
- City Services: Assistance with traffic control, parade permits, temporary licenses, the use of public property or facilities, etc.
- Shuttling/Transportation: Requests for proposals for shuttle service or delegate and spousal tours are sent to transportation companies.
- Media Contacts: Press lists and public relations assistance are available for conventions with 200 or more delegates and for events with wide public appeal.
- Registration Assistance: Available for conventions with 200 delegates or more.
- Brochures: Area brochures can be provided for delegates.
- Official Welcome: Arrangement of government officials or dignitaries to appear at certain events.
- Dine-a-rounds: Arrangements can be made with area restaurants to offer special discounts or promotions for use by delegates.
- Off-site Activities/Receptions: All ancillary activities and receptions can be coordinated through Discover Lehigh Valley.
To get started, call 1-800-MEET HERE or visit 800MeetHere.com.