You don't need to wait until snow starts to fall to have fun on the mountain. Blue Mountain Resort, home of Pennsylvania's highest vertical, offers fun all year round. From delicious meals, to unbeatable views - you won't want to miss out on all the fun happening this autumn at Blue Mountain. Check out five must-see activities for the season.
- Reach new heights at the Summit Aerial Park. Sitting atop the mountain at 1,345 feet, the Summit Aerial Park is a high ropes course offering challenging obstacles and thrilling ziplines for a total of 46 elements. Test your skills on three different levels of ropes courses, ranging from beginner to advanced. And the views from the top can't be beat!
- Enjoy a tasty meal from the Slopeside Pub & Grill. Whether you're looking for a bite to eat in between mountain adventures or a true sit-down meal, you'll find it at Slopeside Pub & Grill. The full-service restaurant offers outdoor seating with beautiful, panoramic views. Inside, you'll find cozy fireplaces for a comfortable dining experience. You'll often find live music being performed, so grab one of the tasty seasonal cocktails from the bar, sit back, and enjoy.
- Celebrate Halloween with the Monsterball Bash and Boos & Brews. Big kids can do Halloween too. The 3rd Annual Monsterball Bash takes over Slopeside on Saturday, October 22. Dress in your best costumes for a chance to win great prizes. And on Thursday, October 27 get ready to trick or treat at Boos & Brews. Choose between wine and beer as you sample pairings with your favorite treats. Keep in mind- both of these events at 21+ only!
- Create your next masterpiece at Slopeside Corks & Canvas. The autumn season offers two chances for you to get in touch with your creative side. Head to Slopeside on Wednesday, September 28 & Wednesday, October 26 to enjoy some wine as you and your friends paint the night away. Space is limited, so be sure to make your reservations early.
- Admire beautiful fall foliage on a scenic lift ride. Fall brings beautiful colors to Pennsylvania and there's no better way to see them than with a ride on the ski lift. Trust us - the view from the top is stunning!