It seems like spring has finally sprung! The sun is shining, the snow is almost all melted, and temperatures are starting to climb; all just in time for Easter!
I never argue with a good brunch, but Easter Sunday is a great day to celebrate a special meal with friends and family. In addition to some of our favorite locations that offer brunch regularly, there are a number of places that are offering a special brunch for the holiday. After all those Easter egg hunts, you'll have worked up an appetite!
Here are a few of our favorites:
- Best Western Lehigh Valley Plus on Rt. 512 will be offering a special Easter brunch on Sunday, April 20 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. The buffet will feature a mixture of breakfast and entree items (and don't forget dessert!) at a fixed price. For details and to see the full menu, click here. Reservations can be made by calling 610-866-5800.
- Buckeye Tavern in Macungie is offering a special Easter buffet for guests from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. The buffet includes traditional holiday favorites, and dessert too! View the full menu here. Call (610) 966-4411 to book your reservations today!
- Cosmopolitan in Allentown will have an a la carte Easter brunch menu available from 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Reservations can be made by calling the restaurant at 610-435-3540, and you can view the full menu here. Free valet parking is offered to all guests.
- The Grille at Bear Creek Mountain Resort will be offering seatings from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. The buffet includes a wide variety of both breakfast and entree items. You can view the full menu here.
- Steelworks Buffet & Grille at Sands Bethlehem will be hosting an Easter buffet from 1-9- p.m., at $29.95 per person. There will be tons of food options, check out the full menu here.
- Woodstone Country Club will have an Easter brunch available at The Oaks Restaurant from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. To book a reservation, call (610)760-2777.
- For some entertainment with your brunch, head to ArtsQuest. Seatings are available at 10 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. Check out the details here. You might just see a special guest making rounds as well!
- Historic Hotel Bethlehem offers Musical Sunday Brunch at 1741 on the Terrace. This brunch, rated by OpenTable as one of the top brunches in the country. Seatings are between 10:30 a.m. through 1 p.m.; reservations can be made online here.
- Vintage Restaurant & Bar at The Club at Morgan Hill offers a Sunday brunch buffet from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Enjoy the beautiful overlook of the golf course while you enjoy your brunch!
Wherever you choose to celebrate on East Sunday, be sure to make your reservations early! These special brunches are sure to book up quickly.
Are we missing your favorite? Let us know, and we'll be happy to add it to the list!