From tasty brunches (dine-in and to-go) to traditional egg hunts and visits with the Bunny himself - there are plenty of ways to celebrate Easter in Lehigh Valley, PA.
If endless brunches aren't enough for you, why not treat your sweet tooth? Grab freshly-made chocolate buttercream eggs from Josh Early Candies, with locations in both Allentown and Bethlehem. Or, stock up on world-famous PEEPS® made locally at Bethlehem's Just Born, Inc.
While you're out enjoying all the treats, be sure to share your photos for a chance to be featured on our page! Tag your photos on Instagram using #LVMadePossible.
Click on each event listing for additional details including event address, ticket information and more. To view Discover Lehigh Valley's full calendar of events,
🐰 Visits with the Bunny 🐰
- Easter Bunny Photos at the Lehigh Valley Mall (beginning March 18)
- The Promenade Shops at Saucon Valley (beginning March 20)
- The Outlets at Wind Creek® Bethlehem (beginning March 20)
- Easter Bunny Express (April 3 and 4)
🐰 Egg Hunts 🐰
- Easter Egg Hunt in the Southside Shops (March 27)
- Easter Week at the Lehigh Valley Zoo (March 28 - April 4)
- Easter Egg Drive-Thru (April 3)