From tasty brunches to traditional egg hunts, visits with the Bunny himself, and even an event packed with PEEPS - there are plenty of ways to celebrate Easter in Lehigh Valley, PA.
If endless brunches aren't enough for you, why not treat your sweet tooth? Grab freshly-made chocolate buttercream eggs from Josh Early Candies, with locations in both Allentown and Bethlehem. Or, stock up on world-famous PEEPS made locally at Bethlehem's Just Born, Inc. Make your way to the PEEPS & Co. store at the Promenade Shops at Saucon Valley to shop unique varieties of these marshmallow treats.
While you're out enjoying all the treats, be sure to share your photos for a chance to be featured on our page! Tag your photos on Instagram using #LiftYourSpiritsDLV.
Click on each event listing for additional details including event address, ticket information and more. To view Discover Lehigh Valley's full calendar of events, click here.
🐰 Visits with the Bunny 🐰
- Easter Bunny Photos at the Lehigh Valley Mall (March 2 - 31)
- Bunny Tales at the Lehigh Valley Mall (March 10, 7, 24)
- Pet Photos with the Easter Bunny at the Lehigh Valley Mall (March 25)
🐰 Egg Hunts 🐰
- Easter Egg-Stravaganza at Country Junction (March 24, 25, 31)
- Here Comes Peter Cottontail Breakfast & Egg Hunt at Riverview Country Club (March 31)
🐰 Brunches 🐰
- Breakfast with the Easter Bunny at Crayola Experience (March 24 and 31)
- Mascot Dash & Dine at the ArtsQuest Center at SteelStacks (March 31)
- Easter Brunch at Riverview Country Club (April 1)
- Easter Brunch at the View at Morgan Hill (April 1)
- Easter Sunday Brunch at 1774 Grille & Tap (April 1)
- Easter Brunch at Slopeside Pub & Grille at Blue Mountain Resort (April 1)
- Easter Brunch at the ArtsQuest Center at SteelStacks (April 1)
- Easter Brunch at The Grille at Bear Creek Mountain Resort (April 1)
🐰 Even More Fun 🐰
- Easter Weekend at the Lehigh Valley Zoo (March 31 & April 1)
- Leesport Spring Craft Fair (March 24-25)