Easter may be just around the corner, but it's not too late to make your plans for the holiday weekend. Ring in spring with some of these great events happening throughout Lehigh Valley including decadent Easter brunch buffets, egg hunts for the kids, visits with the Bunny himself, and so much more—there are plenty of ways to celebrate Easter in Lehigh Valley, PA. Reservations are strongly recommended for brunches, lunches, etc.
If endless brunches aren't enough for you, why not treat your sweet tooth? Grab freshly-made chocolate buttercream eggs from Josh Early Candies, with locations in both Allentown and Bethlehem. Or, stock up on world-famous PEEPS® made locally at Bethlehem's Just Born, Inc. For more events, check out Discover Lehigh Valley's full calendar of events,
While you're out enjoying all the treats, be sure to share your photos for a chance to be featured on our page! Tag your photos on Instagram using #LVMadePossible.
🐰 Visits with the Bunny 🐰
- Easter Bunny Photos at the Lehigh Valley Mall (beginning March 18)
- Easter Bunny Train Rides with the Lehigh Gorge Scenic Railway (Weekends through April 17)
- Photos with the Easter Bunny at The Promenade Shops at Saucon Valley (beginning April 2)
- Easter Happenings at The Outlets at Wind Creek® Bethlehem (beginning April 2)
- Photos with the Easter Bunny at South Mall Allentown (beginning April 2)
- Bring you fury friends for Pet Night Bunny Photos at the Lehigh Valley Mall (April 10)
🐰 Egg Hunts & Easter Happenings 🐰
- Easter Egg Hunt at Salem Bible Church (April 10)
- Bunny in a Big Rig & Egg Hunt at Tolino Vineyards (April 16). The bunny arrives in style, followed by a kid-friendly egg hunt at the vineyard.
- Adult Easter Egg Hunt at Blue Mountain Vineyard (April 16). At a certain age, it might seem like all Easter has to offer anymore is the admittedly blissful brunch, but no! Blue Mountain Vineyard allows you to recapture the magic among the vines with an Adult Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday morning.
- Easter at the Lehigh Valley Zoo (April 17)