Friday afternoon, we gathered to hear people speak about what was, what is and what will be for the new Bethlehem Visitors Center at SteelStacks™ in the old Bethlehem Steel Stock House. The Stock House is the oldest building still standing on the old Bethlehem Steel complex. It is a gateway Visitors Center, meaning that we hope it will encourage people to see all that Lehigh Valley has to offer. See our gallery and a short video of the new touch screens below.
It is a very unique place, housed in the restored Bethlehem Steel Stock House, but did you know it is one of our eight Lehigh Valley Visitors Centers?
- Lehigh Valley Visitor Center in Allentown
- Bethlehem Visitor Center at SteelStacks™
- Historic Bethlehem Welcome Center
- I-78 Keystone Welcome Center at Lehigh Valley at the Delaware River Bridge Toll Plaza
- Lehigh Valley Visitor Center - Allentown at America On Wheels
- Lehigh Valley Visitor Center - Easton at Sigal Museum
- Nazareth Area Visitor Center at Nazareth Area Chamber of Commerce
- Whitehall Area Visitor Center at Whitehall Area Chamber of Commerce