This year we've written 209 blog posts. So it's time to take a look back on what we wrote in 2013.
Let's get answers to what the biggest stories and best lists of the year were.
Our five biggest stories of the year were:
- Revolutions in Saucon Valley is Lehigh Valley’s Newest Entertainment Option The building, formerly a movie theatre has been transformed into an upscale recreation center featuring bowling alleys, pool tables, video games, several bars and a restaurant.
- The Holidays It's not just Bethlehem, but Allentown and Easton joined in on the holiday fun.
- Musikfest Every year Musikfest seems to get bigger and better. This year was no exception.
- Where to See the Budweiser Clydesdales in Lehigh Valley The world famous Budweiser Clydesdales rolled into Bethlehem, Pa on September 9 to kick off a week of appearances throughout Lehigh Valley.
- Behind the Scenes at Benner Street's 'Restaurant : Impossible' How things were done during the shooting of "Restaurant: Impossible" at Benner Street Restaurant in Fountain Hill.
Let's not forget we also really like our lists, so here now, our top 10 lists of 2013:
- Top 5 Free Concert Venues
- Top 5 Mexican Restaurants
- 5 Great BYOB Restaurants
- Top 5 Interesting Actors from Lehigh Valley
- Top 5 Things to do in the Dark
- Top 10 Pizza Places
- Top 5 Places to Get Wings
- Top 5 Places for Deli Sandwiches
- Top 5 Diners
- Top 5 Bathrooms
We also ran quite a few contests and promotions, the top five were:
- Tweet & Win Sands Casino Prize Pack
- Restaurant Madness
- A Month of Holiday Giveaways
- The Inaugural Lehigh Valley Lunacy Tournament
- Lehigh Valley Ultimate Experience
(And you can be sure there will be more to come in 2014!)
As you can see, it's been a pretty diverse year. We're looking forward to 2014 and wish you and yours a very happy and healthy New Year!