Create new family memories close to home. Discover these Lehigh Valley fairs and festivals.
Seasons change. Kids get older. Before you know it, you’ll be packing the car and taking them off to college. Want to rediscover your family while they’re still young? It doesn’t take a tropical vacation.
Pack the car for a quick trip to these 5 fantastic fairs and festivals in Lehigh Valley. Make this season all about spending quality time with the most important people in your life: your family.
- Musikfest: There’s no bigger can’t-miss festival in Lehigh Valley than this one! Enjoy 10 days of great music, delicious food, and fun for the entire family in Bethlehem. August 7 - 16
- Great Allentown Fair: Enjoy thrilling rides, international and local cuisine, grandstand concerts, and more, all in support of Lehigh Valley’s rich agricultural roots. Close out the summer with your loved ones in a great way. September 1 - 7
- Chile Pepper Festival: Spice up your family outing in the largest event of its kind in the U.S. At the Chile Pepper Festival, take in the Jalapeno Eating Contest, enter a salsa contest, and try out lots of fiery delicacies. September 11 - 12
- Celtic Classic: Do things the Irish way this season. Discover traditional Celtic music, dance and food, educational programming, and world-renowned games and contests, right in Bethlehem. September 25 - 27
- Oktoberfest: Experience an Authentic German Oktoberfest, right here in Lehigh Valley. Get to SteelStacks for fall fun, food and even a 5k! October 2 - 4, 9 - 11
And there’s a lot more to explore in Lehigh Valley.