Lehigh Valleys bring a combination of historic charm and modern luxury with countless of venues available to choose from. Discover the cities of Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton, and everywhere between. Our staff is ready to help make your next event the best one yet. Read on to see what makes Lehigh Valley, Pa. the perfect fit.
- Location, Location, Location. Lehigh Valley is located just 90 minutes west of New York City, 60 minutes north of Philadelphia, and approximately three hours north of Washington D.C. The region is easily accessible within a few hours’ drive from most mid-Atlantic cities.
- Easily accessible by air. Experience air travel the way it should be, stress-free. Lehigh Valley International Airport (ABE) is conveniently located in the center of Lehigh Valley. At Lehigh Valley International Airport, you will find access to flights all over the world and enjoy a comfortable, uncrowded, secure terminal, free luggage carts, and free Wi-Fi. Service is available by Allegiant, American, Delta, and United.
- Affordable. Compared to a meeting or event in NYC, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., or other large cities, Lehigh Valley fits most budgets. The high quality of our attractions, lodging, dining, and meeting facilities combined with affordable pricing make Lehigh Valley an unmatched value.
- Fun For All. It's not "all work and no play" here in Lehigh Valley. You've got to unwind a little bit, right? Lehigh Valley has plenty of off-site attractions and activities for you to do while you have some downtime including the Crayola Experience,™ Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom, C.F. Martin & Co. guitar factory, the Lehigh Valley IronPigs and Phantoms, and so much more. If you are looking for more adult time, we have you covered too. Check out Sands® Bethlehem, the Lehigh Valley Wine and Ale Trails or ArtsQuest Center™ at SteelStacks.™ The region offers something for everyone.
- Unique Venues Are the same old meeting places just getting, well, old? Lehigh Valley has some of the most unique meeting venues on the east coast. The industrial-inspired Sands® Bethlehem features a luxurious hotel, an events center, outlet shopping, and plenty of entertainment and dining. The America On Wheels Museum will allow you to meet amid classic cars and trucks, or you can hold a large meeting at the PPL Center located in Allentown’s revitalized downtown. If charming and elegant is your style, check out the beautifully appointed State Theatre Center for the Arts or enjoy sweeping views of rolling hills at Bear Creek Mountain Resort. This is just the beginning of the many unique venues offered throughout the region.
- History. Lehigh Valley is steeped in history. From the Moravian settlers to the former site of Bethlehem Steel, the area offers a storied past that the region still embraces today.
- Education. If you are looking to hold a meeting in an educational setting, Lehigh Valley is home to 10 colleges and universities, including Muhlenberg, Lehigh, and Lafayette.
- Suppliers. Lehigh Valley is filled with great partners to help satisfy all of your meeting or event needs, whether it’s audio equipment for your keynote speaker, caterers for your dinner, or an ice carving for your centerpiece. From supplies, to logistics, and everything in between, you'll find whatever it is you need to make your meeting, event, or conference a success.
- Transportation. There are many partners available to help with all of your transportation needs. From motorcoaches to transport a large number of guests, to limousines for those VIPs, town cars for those wanting a little more intimacy, and taxi cabs for those on a budget, we are here to make sure you and your guests can migrate throughout Lehigh Valley with ease.
- Navigational. Lehigh Valley offers a wonderful mix of arts and culture, lodging options, dining, and shopping all within a short drive. Lehigh Valley can be navigated north to south and east to west all within about a half hour.
- Food Options. Featuring every type of cuisse imaginable, Lehigh Valley has it all, including three restaurants by world-renowned chef, Emeril Lagasse.
- Arts, Culture, and More. Lehigh Valley is rooted deep in arts and culture. From the SteelStacks™ campus and the Allentown Art Museum of the Lehigh Valley, to the State Theatre Center for the Arts and the Civic Theatre, and so much more, there is sure to be something to satisfy everyone.
- Friendly. When you visit or bring your meeting, convention, or event to Lehigh Valley - you see us at our best. A warm, friendly community awaits with people not only willing to show you where things are, but take you there personally.
Ready to start planning your next even in Lehigh Valley? Let us know!