Experience Pennsylvania’s best gaming, shopping, and dining location like a high roller!
LEHIGH VALLEY, Pa. – Discover Lehigh Valley, the official Destination Marketing Organization for Lehigh and Northampton counties in eastern Pennsylvania, is partnering with Sands® Bethlehem, Sands® Bethlehem Event Center, Sands® Hotel, and The Outlets at Sands® Bethlehem for the ultimate entertainment, food, and shopping event yet.
Visitors can enter throughout the month of January at LVUltimateExperience.com. One lucky winner will prepare for three days of V.I.P. transportation, great food, the best gaming, and overnight accommodations. The full winning package includes:
- Luxury transportation service to Sands® Bethlehem
- $100 gift card to enjoy dinner at Emeril’s Chop House
- Two tickets to a show of your choice at the Sands® Bethlehem Event Center
- $1,000 Sands® gift card valid at The Outlets at Sands® Bethlehem, Sands® Hotel, any restaurants at Sands® Bethlehem, Sands® Bethlehem Event Center or Vision Bar
- Overnight accommodations in a suite at the Sands® Hotel
- $50 gift card to enjoy lunch at Carnegie Deli
- Overnight accommodations in a suite at Sands® Hotel
- Escorted tour of historic downtown Bethlehem
- $100 gift card for dinner of your choice at Burgers and More by Emeril, Emeril’s Italian Table, or St. James Gate Irish Pub & Carvery
- Limousine transportation back home
The Grand Prize winner will also receive an Olympus digital camera to capture their Ultimate Lehigh Valley Experience courtesy of our friends at Olympus. A winner will be announced in the first week of February. The Lehigh Valley Ultimate Sands® Bethlehem Experience is one of 12 monthly experience-based travel packages Discover Lehigh Valley is giving away throughout 2013-14. For more information, full rules and prize descriptions for The Ultimate Lehigh Valley Experience, please visit LVUltimateExperience.com
George Wacker, Communications Manager
About Discover Lehigh Valley
Discover Lehigh Valley is the designated destination marketing organization (DMO) of Lehigh and Northampton counties. Its mission is to promote and develop Lehigh Valley as a leisure and business travel destination. Created in 1984, Discover Lehigh Valley assists in promoting regional tourism, an industry that generates $1.857 billion in annual revenue and accounts for more than 22,000 jobs in Lehigh Valley. For more information on Discover Lehigh Valley and its activities or to request a Lehigh Valley Official Visitors Guide, call (800) MEET-HERE, or visit the official tourism website of Lehigh Valley at DiscoverLehighValley.com.