July sweepstakes will make a lucky winner a rockstar
LEHIGH VALLEY, Pa. (July 12, 2013) – Discover Lehigh Valley, the official Destination Marketing Organization for Lehigh and Northampton counties in eastern Pennsylvania, is inviting visitors to experience Bethlehem, Pa.’s 10-day long music festival, Musikfest, like no one has before.
As part of the year-long “The Ultimate Lehigh Valley Experience” sweepstakes, one lucky winner of the July Musikfest Ultimate Experience will receive the following:
VIP MUSIKFEST PERFORMANCES:
- August 5: Steel Terrace tickets, including buffet dinner and drinks, to Frampton’s Guitar Circus
- August 6: Front row seats to George Thorogood & The Destroyers
- August 7: Premium seats to Styx and Foreigner
- $100 in Musikfest food and beverage tickets
- Two commemorative Musikfest mugs
- Two Musikfest posters
- Two Musikfest t-shirts
- Three nights of accommodations at the Hyatt Place Bethlehem
- Round-trip luxury transportation service from winner’s home address
Grand Prize winners of each month will also receive an Olympus digital camera to capture their Ultimate Lehigh Valley Experience courtesy of our friends at Olympus.
For more information, full rules and prize descriptions for The Ultimate Lehigh Valley Experience, please visit LVUltimateExperience.com
About Discover Lehigh Valley
Discover Lehigh Valley is the designated destination marketing organization (DMO) of Lehigh and Northampton counties. Its mission is to promote and develop Lehigh Valley as a leisure and business travel destination. Created in 1984, Discover Lehigh Valley assists in promoting regional tourism, an industry that generates $1.76 billion in annual revenue and accounts for more than 22,000 jobs in Lehigh Valley. For more information on Discover Lehigh Valley and its activities or to request a Lehigh Valley Official Visitors Guide, call (800) MEET-HERE, or visit the official tourism website of Lehigh Valley at DiscoverLehighValley.com.