Deals and discounts at shops, restaurants, and attractions on Black Friday or Cyber Monday
Discover Lehigh Valley’s holiday shopping promotion “Black Friday / Cyber Monday” highlights some great Lehigh Valley deals that customers can take advantage of in person or online during the busiest shopping time of the year. Some of the deals range from restaurant and hotel room discounts, to great ski and snowboarding lesson packages.
A detailed list of deals can be found here.
Below, you’ll find fantastic deals for area hotels, inns, and shops for special discounts on the biggest shopping weekend of the year, and for future stays booked between Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Be sure to visit the site for full information and limitations.
- Blue Mountain, Palmerton, Pa.: Learn to Ski & Snowboard Program discounted package.
- Clover Hill Vineyards & Winery, Breinigsville, Pa.: Special discounts on wine bottles and wine gifts.
- Jessica’s Tea Room and The Weaversville Inn, Northampton, Pa.: A $30 gift card for only $25.
- Kitchen Magic, Nazareth, Pa.: $1,500 off your full kitchen remodel.
- Lehigh Valley Grand Prix, Allentown, Pa.: Black Friday and Cyber Monday gift card sales with up to double the value.
- Lehigh Valley Laser Tag, Allentown, Pa.: Unlimited Black Friday Laser Tag play for only $25.
- Moravian Historical Society, Nazareth, Pa.: Discounts on select items in store from November 28 – 30.
- Revolutions at Saucon Valley, Bethlehem, Pa.: One hour of unlimited arcade play for each person when you book your holiday party.
- State Theatre Center for the Arts, Easton, Pa.:Purchase a State Theatre Gift Card with a minimum of $50 and receive a voucher good for 2 tickets to upcoming select State Theatre performances.
- The Heritage Guild, Easton, Pa.:Book an event package between 11/28/14 - 12/1/14 and receive a free competitive shoot (valued at $150) as part of your event.
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Bethlehem Easton, Easton, Pa.:Call or reserve a Suite online between November 29th and December 2, 2014 to get 40% off our regular rate for stays 12/13/2014 – 5/4/2015.
Detailed descriptions for all Black Friday / Cyber Monday participants can be found at www.DiscoverLehighValley.com/deals/black-friday-and-cyber-monday-deals-in-lehigh-valley. Limitations and blackout dates may apply.
About Discover Lehigh Valley
Discover Lehigh Valley is the designated destination marketing organization (DMO) of Lehigh and Northampton counties. Its mission is to promote and develop Lehigh Valley as a leisure and business travel destination. Created in 1984, Discover Lehigh Valley assists in promoting regional tourism, an industry that generates $1.857 billion in annual revenue and accounts for more than 22,000 jobs in Lehigh Valley. For more information on Discover Lehigh Valley and its activities or to request a Lehigh Valley Official Visitors Guide, call (800) MEET-HERE, or visit the official tourism website of Lehigh Valley at DiscoverLehighValley.com.