Be My Valley Valentine Promotion Combines Getaways with Entertainment
Discover Lehigh Valley, the official Destination Marketing Organization for Lehigh and Northampton counties in eastern Pennsylvania, is setting the table for the most romantic time of year during their Be My Valley Valentine promotion.
Couples can plan out romantic evenings, including a night at Miller Symphony Hall in Allentown, while taking advantage of special accommodation deals from local hotels, inns and bed & breakfasts. Tickets to upcoming NASCAR races and even a marathon are also at prime rates for great gifts.
- A Valentine’s Day package at Allentown Comfort Suites complete with two tickets to Miller Symphony Hall’s Cirque de la Symphonie Show valid for February 14 at 8 p.m. or February 15 at 3 p.m. and more.
- Blue Mountain’s Valentine’s Day package includes two adult all-day lift tickets and the Lovers Surf & Turf Dinner at the Slopeside Pub & Grill.
- Take advantage of a Valentine’s Day Parents’ Night Out Drop-Off at BounceU Bethlehem.
- Courtyard Allentown/Bethlehem Couple’s Getaway includes deluxe guestroom accommodations, Champagne upon arrival and more.
- Take a guided tour at Dutch Springs with a scuba professional and mingle with life below the surface (don’t worry; the fish won’t steal your date).
- Stop in for a “3 for $3” special at Galen Glen Winery. Visitors over the age of 21 may enjoy three ounces of raspberry wine with three decadent and luscious chocolate truffles from Chocolatier, Steve Evans of Lancaster.
- Book your Valentine’s Day Package at Hilton Garden Inn Allentown Bethlehem Airport to receive in-room sparkling wine and full breakfast for two in our restaurant.
- Receive a free “Tricky” plush doll with the purchase of select Sunday Grandstand tickets for the Pocono 400 at Pocono Raceway on Sunday, June 7, the Pennsylvania 400 on Sunday, August 2, or the Pocono INDYCAR 500 on Sunday, August 23.
- Enjoy a Valentine’s Day Comedy Room Package at Ramada Allentown Whitehall that includes overnight accommodations for two guests, two tickets to the Wise Crackers Comedy Show at 9 p.m., and two complimentary drink tickets
- Come to the Allentown/Bethlehem Lehigh Valley Airport hotel for a romantic weekend getaway with someone special that includes a late check-out, Champagne, and more.
- The Lafayette Inn’s special Valentine’s deal includes an overnight stay in the charming and cozy mansion, a delicious full breakfast, and a Valentine’s gift of a red rose, homemade chocolate truffles and a sparkling beverage delivered to your room.
- Run for a 10 percent discount when you register to run the Via Marathon with the one you love.
Travelers can visit www.DiscoverLehighValley.com to find out about the packages. Expiration dates and prices for packages and attraction discounts vary.
About Discover Lehigh Valley
Discover Lehigh Valley is the designated destination marketing organization (DMO) of Lehigh and Northampton counties. Its mission is to promote and develop Lehigh Valley as a leisure and business travel destination. Created in 1984, Discover Lehigh Valley assists in promoting regional tourism, an industry that generates $1.906 billion in annual revenue and accounts for more than 22,000 jobs in Lehigh Valley. For more information on Discover Lehigh Valley and its activities or to request a Lehigh Valley Official Visitors Guide, call (800) MEET-HERE, or visit the official tourism website of Lehigh Valley at DiscoverLehighValley.com.