Celebrity Ties To Lehigh Valley
- The Andrettis ‐ Mario Andretti, former professional race car driver; Michael Andretti, professional racing team owner, former professional race car driver; and Marco Andretti, current Indy racing star.
- Matt Millen - former professional football player, Oakland Raiders, San Francisco 49ers, and Washington Redskins.
- Larry Holmes - heavyweight boxing champ; Easton native and currently resides with a street named after him there.
- Andre Reed - Allentown native; retired football player, Buffalo Bills and the Washington Redskins.
- Brian Schneider - retired catcher, Washington Nationals, Montreal Expos, Philadelphia Phillies and New York Mets.
- Chuck Bednarik - former professional football player, Philadelphia Eagles.
- Dan Koppen - former professional football player, New England Patriots.
- Ed McCaffrey - former professional football player, Denver Broncos, New York Giants, and San Francisco 49ers.
- Marty Nothstein - Olympic gold medal winner in track cycling.
- Darryl Dawkins - Chocolate Thunder; played professional basketball, Philadelphia 76ers and New Jersey Nets.
Actors / Actresses.
- Christine Taylor - Allentown native with strong ties, as her parents remain residents. Taylor is married to Ben Stiller and, together, they has appeared in several films including “Zoolander” and “Dodgeball.” Taylor is also recognized for her role as Marsha Brady in “The Brady Bunch” films.
- The Rock (Dwayne Johnson) - Bethlehem native; wrestled for WWE before becoming an actor in films including “The Scorpion King” and “Get Smart.”
- Jonathan Taylor Thomas - Bethlehem native; he was the middle son on “Home Improvement” and the voice of young Simba in “The Lion King.”
- Carson Kressley - star of “Queer Eye for the Straight Guy.”
- Amanda Seyfried - Allentown native; star of "Mama Mia," “Mean Girls” and HBO series “Big Love” as Bill Paxton’s oldest daughter.
- Jonathan Frakes - star of “Star Trek: The Next Generation” television series.
- Lara Jill Miller - actress on 1980s TV series “Gimme A Break” and voiceover artist for animated TV series.
- Daniel Roebuck - stared in TV series “Matlock” with Andy Griffith, movies “The Fugitive” and “U.S. Marshalls,” and as Jay Leno in the HBO film “Late Shift.”
Singers & Artists.
- Keith Jarrett - pianist and composer in classical music and jazz.
- Steve Kimock - rock musician and guitarist.
- Boris Vallejo - Peruvian painter, fantasy genre for science fiction paperbacks, film posters and calendars.
- Sabrina Carpenter - pop singer also known for her role on Disney Channel's "Girl Meets World."
- Christian Frederick Martin IV - CEO and Chairman of Martin Guitar; lives in Saucon Valley.
- Lee Iacocca - of Ford and Chrysler fame; a building at Lehigh University is named after him.
- Lauren Weisberger - author, The Devil Wears Prada.
- Stephen Vincent Benét - author.
- H.D. - writer.