Thrills by Day, Tunes by Night in Lehigh Valley
It’s the time of year when Lehigh Valley is jam-packed with places for you and your family to celebrate and have fun together.
So plan to get wet, go wild, play ball, hit the parks (baseball, amusement, water—Lehigh Valley has it all), or take in great music festivals, and more! Let’s get this summer started!
20 ways to enjoy the Thrills and Tunes this summer in Lehigh Valley, Pa.
- Ride all the coasters and waterslides at Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom in one afternoon, or find out what lies beneath the surface with a scuba dive at Dutch Springs
- Get up close to the animals at the Lehigh Valley Zoo
- Head underground to explore Lost River Cavern’s natural wonders
- Strap on your hiking boots and go exploring through the Trexler Nature Preserve, or hit the trails along the Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Corridor
- See science come to life at Da Vinci Science Center
- Test your speed at Lehigh Valley Grand Prix, or catch a race at the Valley Preferred Cycling Center on a warm summer night
- Hole in One, anyone? Take your best stroke at Lehigh Valley’s Putt U
- Catch a fly ball at a Lehigh Valley IronPigs game
- Eat an order of deep fried Oreos at the Great Allentown Fair
- Test your luck on the tables at Sands® Bethlehem
- Fore! Tee off at one of Lehigh Valley’s 25+ Golf Courses
- Take a stand-up paddleboard lesson with L.L. Bean’s Outdoor Discovery School or float down the Lehigh River with Pocono Whitewater
- Enjoy free outdoor summer concerts of all genres during the Levitt Summer Concert Series at ArtsQuest™
- Celebrate all things Martin Guitar at the annual Martin on Main Festival
- Catch a concert from the Bach Choir of Bethlehem, or a headline show at the State Theatre Center for the Art
- Enjoy world-class theatre with the Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival
- Double fist at Musikfest with a mug in one hand and Take a Taco in the other
- Enjoy music along the Delaware River at Live at Riverside in Easton
- Watch a stunning field show from the Cadets at the Drum Corps International Eastern Classic
- Dine alfresco on the streets of Allentown, Bethlehem, and Easton as live musicians entertain
For more ways to live-in up your summer, visit our full list of 101 Things To Do in Lehigh Valley.