Book a romantic Valentine’s Day escape you’ll both cherish.
Want to make Valentine’s Day a memorable occasion you’ll both cherish and remember for years to come? Then it’s time to book a romantic Lehigh Valley escape for just you and that special someone. With quaint B&Bs, inns and lodges, luxurious spas, and delicious dining options, there’s plenty to love this February.
You’ll adore one of these 6 romantic Valentine’s Day escapes:
- Sayre Mansion. Located in the heart of Bethlehem, this meticulously restored Lehigh Valley inn offers luxury, comfort, and romance in 19 classic mansion guestrooms and three spacious Carriage House suites. Century old trees adorn two acres of picturesque grounds, perfect for a relaxing weekend with the one you love. Sayre Mansion offers the Ultimate Romantic Getaway package, featuring a one-night stay, dinner for 2, a limo ride to dinner, roses and sparkling beverages awaiting your check-in, gourmet breakfast and more. It’s the perfect place to celebrate Valentine’s Day this year!
- Historic Hotel Bethlehem. Experience a romantic escape you’ll always treasure at the Historic Hotel Bethlehem. Kick off Valentine’s Day with champagne and chocolate covered strawberries in your room upon arrival. Once you’re settled, head downstairs to enjoy a romantic dinner for two in the award winning 1741 on the Terrace restaurant. In the morning, savor the hotel’s wonderful all American breakfast for two. Your package includes: King size bed, chocolate covered strawberries and champagne, dinner for two in 1741 on the Terrace, breakfast for two, plus all the romantic charm of beautiful downtown Bethlehem.
- The Lodge at Woodstone Country Club. From Jacuzzi suites to massages, the Lodge has everything you need for a relaxing, romantic getaway. With lovely rooms (including balconies!), you’ll have plenty of time to unwind and enjoy Valentine’s Day with your special someone. After arriving at the Lodge, stroll about and leisurely explore our spacious grounds, enjoy a delicious meal in our restaurants and unwind in one of our lounges. No need to rush—just rest and relax. It’s your getaway time.
- Glasbern. A quintessential historic Pennsylvania country hotel and restaurant tucked away on a peaceful and secluded 150-acre, 19th century farm. As a guest you can treat yourself at the spa, enjoy farm-to-table dining, explore on-site walking trails, or relax fireside in the Pub with a selection from our award-winning wine list. Our romantic Pennsylvania vacation packages make the perfect gift for a weekend Valentine’s Day getaway.
- Hawk Mountain B&B. Located in Pennsylvania’s scenic Blue Mountain valley, inthe heart of Pennsylvania Dutch Country, is Hawk Mountain Bed & Breakfast. The lodge combines the finest European bed and breakfast traditions with American comfort. Start your day with a hearty country breakfast, and then explore a ton of local activities, including skiing, sporting events, art exhibitions, shopping, dining, and wine or beer tastings.
- Stone House Inn and Spa. Tucked into downtown Macungie along its quaint main street, the Stone House Inn and Spa sits nestled in front of the 42-acre Macungie Memorial Park. This small town bed and breakfast, surrounded by towering sycamore trees, is a wonderful alternative to the typical hotel stay, offering warm hospitality, charm, and the very best amenities in the comfortable elegance of a painstakingly restored stone farmhouse. Spend a restful night’s sleep in one of four delightfully appointed guestrooms, relax in front of a crackling fire, or book an appointment for a relaxing treatment in our full service on-site salon and spa.