Discover Lehigh Valley’s 25 Days of Holiday Cheer Fills December with Gifts from Local Businesses and Attractions
Daily giveaways designed to promote local attractions and businesses during the holidays
Discover Lehigh Valley’s online holiday promotion, “25 Days of Holiday Cheer” fills the month of December with prizes from local businesses and attractions in an effort to promote the region during the most joyful time of the year.
Participants can enter by accessing the website and entering their information. Each morning, Discover Lehigh Valley will select a winner for the previous day and contact them for notification. The winners will then receive their prizes in the mail. Below, you’ll find all of the daily deals.
A detailed list of giveaways can be found at www.DiscoverLehighValley.com/25Days.
- Monday, December 1: Seating for two adults and two children on December 6, 2014 at 8:00 a.m. for breakfast with Pip the Mouse at the The Liberty Bell Museum.
- Two tickets to Christmas with the Celts (December 3) at ArtsQuest.
- Tuesday, December 2: Pair of tickets to A Viennese Christmas (December 4) contributed by the State Theatre Center for the Arts.
- Family four-pack (two adult, two child) of passes to Winter Light Spectacular at the Lehigh Valley Zoo.
- Wednesday, December 3: (Four) 4-pack of tickets to Christkindlmarkt at ArtsQuest,
- Thursday, December 4: Family four-pack of tickets to Olde Time Christmas (December 6 – 7, 13 – 14) at Quiet Valley Living Historical Farm.
- PBS39 gift basket featuring two local documentaries (one on Bethlehem Steel and one on the Lehigh Valley IronPigs), Capture Greater Lehigh Valley photo book, and two tickets to the Season 5 Downton Abbey Premiere Party (December 11).
- Friday, December 5: Four-pack of tickets to the Trees of Christmas Past display with Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites.
- Saturday, December 6: A pair of tickets to A Christmas Carol (December 11) at the State Theatre Center for the Arts.
- Sunday, December 7: (Two) Pair of tickets to NUT/Cracked (December 11) at ArtsQuest.
- Monday, December 8: Four admission passes to BounceU Lehigh Valley.
- Tuesday, December 9: One 2015 Unlimited Season Pass for Dutch Springs (valid for scuba diving, Aqua Park, Sky Challenge, camping, and all special events).
- A full collection of Discover Lehigh Valley’s “Print of the Week.“
- Wednesday, December 10: Gift certificate for lunch or dinner and a show for two at the Hunterdon Hills Playhouse.
- Thursday, December 11: Gift certificate for an overnight stay at Holiday Inn Express Bethlehem and two slot vouchers for Sands Bethlehem.
- Friday, December 12: Pair of tickets to the Holiday Ice Spectacular (December 19) at the State Theatre Center for the Arts.
- Saturday, December 13: Four-pack of passes to PuttU.
- (Two) Pair of tickets to Swinging the Holidays with the Rob Stoneback Big Band (December 20) at ArtsQuest.
- Sunday, December 14: Two gift certificates for archery lessons are Archery Addictions.
- Monday, December 15: $15 e-gift card for Barnes & Noble, courtesy of Summit Ridge Apartments.
- $25 gift certificate and two entrance bracelets to the 2015 Boutique at the Rink.
- Tuesday, December 16: (Four) Gift certificate for a pair of tickets to a show (excluding the musical) in the Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival’s 2015 season.
- Wednesday, December 17: (Two) Gift certificate for an hour of free play at Kids Quest.
- Thursday, December 18: (Three) Gift certificate for an overnight stay at TownePlace Suites by Marriott.
- Friday, December 19: Lehigh Valley Ale Trail gift pack, including two t-shirts and a set of two pint glasses.
- Saturday, December 20: Four-pack of general admission 2015 season tickets and two jerseys for the Lehigh Valley Steelhawks.
- Sunday, December 21: Two carload passes for the 2015 season at Shankweiler’s Drive-In.
- Monday, December 22: (Five) Voucher for a pair of tickets to a performance at Miller Symphony Hall (Choice of performance include any performance from January 1 through May 31, 2015. Offer excludes: HD, Jazz, and Wine Down Thursday programs).
- Tuesday, December 23: Four-pack of race passes for Lehigh Valley Grand Prix.
- Four-pack of passes to Lehigh Valley Laser Tag.
- Wednesday, December 24: Pocono Raceway Gift Bundle including a family four-pack of tickets to the 2015 Pocono INDYCAR 500 Fueled by Sunoco (August 23, 2015) and an autographed Marco Andretti hat.
- Thursday, December 25: Grand prize, TBD
Detailed descriptions and rules for Discover Lehigh Valley’s “25 Days of Holiday Cheer” can be found at www.DiscoverLehighValley.com/25Days.
About Discover Lehigh Valley
Discover Lehigh Valley is the designated destination marketing organization (DMO) of Lehigh and Northampton counties. Its mission is to promote and develop Lehigh Valley as a leisure and business travel destination. Created in 1984, Discover Lehigh Valley assists in promoting regional tourism, an industry that generates $1.857 billion in annual revenue and accounts for more than 22,000 jobs in Lehigh Valley. For more information on Discover Lehigh Valley and its activities or to request a Lehigh Valley Official Visitors Guide, call (800) MEET-HERE, or visit the official tourism website of Lehigh Valley at DiscoverLehighValley.com.