Discover Lehigh Valley Makes Valentine’s Day a Click Away
Be My Valley Valentine Promotion Combines Getaways with Entertainment
LEHIGH VALLEY, Pa. (Friday, February 1, 2013) – Discover Lehigh Valley is making Valentine’s Day planning the least of your worries throughout the month of February with its Be My Valley Valentine promotion.
Couples can plan out romantic evenings, including a night of music, while taking advantage of special accommodation deals from local hotels, inns and bed & breakfasts.
- Buy One Get One deals on Musikfest Café at SteelStacks performances by Bev Conklin & Friends on Feb. 14 and Patrizio Buanne on Feb. 16.
- A buffet and champagne getaway at Courtyard by Marriott Bethlehem.
- A Romantic Escape package by Hilton Garden Inn Allentown Bethlehem Airport including a bottle of wine, buffet breakfast and extended late checkout.
- Toast to a romantic getaway at the Holiday Inn Conference Center including breakfast for two the following morning, chocolate covered strawberries, and a bottle of champagne.
- A romantic getaway for two at Hyatt Place Bethlehem including a hot skillet breakfast and one bottle of champagne.
- A pre-fixed Valentine’s Day dinner special at Jetport Restaurant and Lounge at Days Hotel.
- Be a Valentine Hero at Lafayette Inn with an overnight package including a red rose, handmade chocolate truffles, and sparkling beverage. Full breakfast included.
- Treat your Valentine to an over-the-top night of romance at The Sayre Mansion. On your arrival to your room, you will find a dozen roses, a bottle of bubbly and decadent chocolate covered strawberries.
- Enjoy the “Be Mine” Valentine’s Day package at Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport including spacious accommodations in a One Bedroom King Suite, breakfast for two, extended check-out time on day of departure, bottle of champagne, chocolate covered strawberries, and unlimited access to the heated indoor whirlpool.
Travelers can visit www.DiscoverLehighValley.com to find out about the packages. Expiration dates and prices for packages and attraction discounts vary. All package prices are per night and based on double occupancy.
About Discover Lehigh Valley
Discover Lehigh Valley is the designated destination marketing organization (DMO) of Lehigh and Northampton counties. Its mission is to promote and develop Lehigh Valley as a leisure and business travel destination. Created in 1984, Discover Lehigh Valley assists in promoting regional tourism, an industry that generates $1.5 billion in annual revenue and accounts for more than 22,000 jobs in Lehigh Valley. For more information on Discover Lehigh Valley and its activities or to request a Lehigh Valley Official Visitors Guide, call (800) 747-0561, or visit the official tourism website of Lehigh Valley at DiscoverLehighValley.com.