WDIY 88.1 FM Hosts 1st Homebrew Festival
Bethlehem, Pa.–June 13, 2016 – WDIY 88.1 FM hosts its First HomeBrew Festival fundraiser on Sat., June 25, 2016 from 2:00 – 6:00 p.m. The event will be held at the Charles A. Brown Ice House – 56 River St, Bethlehem, PA.
The festival features more than 25 of the best craft beer homebrewers in the Lehigh Valley and focuses on the growing homebrew movement in the Lehigh Valley and around the country. In addition to beer tastings, the event features local vendors and live music from local gypsy-jazz band, the Barrel House Brothers.
“WDIY’s 1st HomeBrew Festival is a unique fundraiser. We are celebrating both local music and local homebrewers. This event will allow our community to enjoy a fun, relaxing afternoon with friends as well as fellow music and beer lovers,” said Wagner Previato, WDIY Executive Director.
WDIY’s 1st Homebrew Fest
· Early Bird tickets are $25 through June 19th.
· General admission tickets will be $30 starting June 20th including at the door the day of the event.
· Designated Driver tickets are available for $5 both online and at the door the day of the event.
When: Saturday, June 25, 2016 from 2:00 to 6:00 PM
Where: The Charles A. Brown Ice House – 56 River St, Bethlehem, PA 18018
· An afternoon of beer-tasting from over 25 of the Lehigh Valley’s best homebrewers.
· Live performances throughout the afternoon from gypsy jazz band, The Barrel House Brothers.
· A booth from Keystone Homebrew Supply to educate you about the art of homebrewing.
· Food and soft drinks available from deli and coffeehouse, Deja Brew.
· FREE parking.
Please note: Tickets are limited and may sell out before June 25.
Proceeds from the fundraiser support WDIY 88.1 FM – Lehigh Valley’s Community NPR Station.
For tickets and more information, please visit the event website at wdiy.org Ticket orders may also be placed by calling (610) 694-8100 ext. 4. This event would not be possible without the generous support of our 2016 sponsors: Valley National Financial Advisors, Stone House Group, HiJinx Brewing Company, Keystone Homebrew Supply and Deja Brew.
WDIY is the Lehigh Valley’s Community NPR station, providing the Lehigh Valley with NPR news, a wide diversity of music and locally-produced public affairs programs. The station is heard on 88.1 FM in Allentown/Bethlehem, 93.7 FM Fogelsville/Trexlertown, 93.9 FM Easton/Phillipsburg, and at wdiy.org.