The Colony Meadery Begins Shipping Mead Nationally Via Online Store
April 22, 2016: Allentown, Pennsylvania – The Colony Meadery, the Lehigh Valley’s award-winning producer of fermented honey, began shipping their beverage to online customers in 20 states, including Pennsylvania, and the District of Columbia.
Colony Meadery customers can now select from 15 of the company’s award-winning meads simply by visiting ColonyMeadery.com and placing an order.
“This is truly a monumental step for us,” said Mike Manning, Cofounder and Mead Maker of The Colony Meadery. “We have had heavy requests from customers throughout the country regarding ordering our mead and we are pleased to be able to tell them that they can place orders.”
Currently, The Colony Meadery has 15 varieties of mead available for online purchase in bottles or cases.
Meads varieties for order include:
- Towebeedog: A light and dry mead bursting with citrus and tropical flavor and aroma.
- Let the Mango Through: A semi-sweet, standard strength mead loaded with delicious mango flavor.
- Bomeada Applebum: Made with apple cider, honey and hops.
- Straight, No Chaser: A semi-sweet, traditional mead made from orange blossom honey.
- Woofiedog: Dry mead from orange blossom honey, bursting with hop flavor and aroma without hop bitterness.
- A Good Sarsaparilla: A semi-sweet mead made with the same ingredients as the old time soda pop.
- Pikwant Field: An off dry mead, packed with strawberry and kiwi flavor.
- Mo-Mead-o: A mojito inspired mead.
- Pie-Eyed Granny: Semi sweet apple mead lightly spiced with apple pie spices.
- Favorite Child: An award-winning sweet mead balanced by tart raspberry and smoky chipotle peppers.
- Frozen Digits: A semi-sweet blueberry mead.
- Beso Exotico: The Exotic Kiss. This sweet mead was inspired by traditional Mexican mole recipes with rich flavors of chocolate, cinnamon and a touch of cayenne pepper.
- Wu Tang Cran’: A cranberry and orange semi-sweet mead.
- The Earle: Dry mead flavored with Earl Grey tea, herbs and spices. You’ve never had a beverage like this.
Colony Meadery now ships to Alaska, the District of Columbia, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Nevada, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming. There are special shipping processes for Alabama and California.
“We love being able to share our mead with those throughout the region and we’ve been able to give people throughout the country a bit of a sample.” said Greg Heller-LaBelle, Cofounder and Chief Executive Officer of The Colony Meadery, “Now, we can reach those people on a regular basis.”
About The Colony Meadery
The Colony Meadery’s mission is to produce the boldest and most innovative meads in the world. We use experimental batches, modern methodology, and precise control of fermentation to create meads that are distinct and varied. We believe in uncompromising quality, flavor and craftsmanship. We are members of both the Brewers Association and the American Mead Makers Association.
For more information, please visit colonymeadery.com.